Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone using this kind of bulbs in their euro clear corners? I basiclly want bulbs that look clear or silver and still light up to be amber. I want to go for the stock look at night, but seeing those amber bulbs though the clear corners during the day is not acceptable. Where can I got some bulbs like that?

·
Super Moderator
14,177 Posts
i've never seen them here, but I say an ad for some in Max Power, its a british car mag. I think it'd be sweet if anybody knows of some.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What price should I expect to pay for all 4 bulbs? Oh yeah, what are the sizes/model numberfor those bulbs?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, this sucks. It's so hard to find the right bulbs for the euro clear corners. I just drove 10 miles to pepboys and picked up a set of 1157 silver coated and 194 ember bulbs made by the same company. And guess what? They don't match in color.

What are you guys using in your clear corners? And where did you get them? I am about to give up on this amber bulbs crap and go for white bulbs that match with the headlights. Anyone know if white bulbs are legal in Maryland?

·
Registered
655 Posts
csfalcon on Aug/24/02 said:
Man, this sucks. It's so hard to find the right bulbs for the euro clear corners. I just drove 10 miles to pepboys and picked up a set of 1157 silver coated and 194 ember bulbs made by the same company. And guess what? They don't match in color.

What are you guys using in your clear corners? And where did you get them? I am about to give up on this amber bulbs crap and go for white bulbs that match with the headlights. Anyone know if white bulbs are legal in Maryland?
you'll have an even harder time matching white bulbs as amber. lesson: IT CAN'T BE DoNE. impossible. what I did was take the silver coated ambers, and only put in 1157s. I left out the 194. Looks good, yes I know only half the lens lights up, but it looks better than it sounds. if you want to see pics, look at my posts (from profile), or search for a post I made about my 9005 SS conversion. you can see what it looks like for just half the lens.

·
Registered
770 Posts
i painted my stock bulbs red with spray paint... Looks really good at night.. I've got alot of compliments about them..

try it out, with whatever color u want..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts