Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
havent really seen any sides that look very stock for your year, i do however think these arnt that bad

i wouldnt however get these unless i couldnt find anything that i liked more.
btw you car is sweet, very clean. i think that is one of my favorite g2s ive seen

·
Registered
739 Posts
wow, a G2 that actually looks good

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I'm not sure about the Buddy club sides. I haven't seen them for the G2, but I like the clean look of the RS kit from wings west. It almost looks like the Mugen kit for the G2. BTW nice clean ass G2!

·
Registered
47 Posts
just custom DC skrits to fit onto your DA. im in the process of fitting them on. the mugen replica as stated above arent really that great and cost a grip of money. although some replica skirts hhave really good fitment. but if youre on a budget get the DC skirts, and self tapping screws, then you'll have your new skirts!

and sidenote: before you invest in sideskrits. invest in some one pieces IMO.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mathlabs on Feb/24/04 said:
just custom DC skrits to fit onto your DA. im in the process of fitting them on. the mugen replica as stated above arent really that great and cost a grip of money. although some replica skirts hhave really good fitment. but if youre on a budget get the DC skirts, and self tapping screws, then you'll have your new skirts!
do you have picture's of a DC Skirts?

·
Registered
47 Posts
mi5t on Feb/24/04 said:
Quote: mathlabs on Feb/24/04just custom DC skrits to fit onto your DA. im in the process of fitting them on. the mugen replica as stated above arent really that great and cost a grip of money. although some replica skirts hhave really good fitment. but if youre on a budget get the DC skirts, and self tapping screws, then you'll have your new skirts! do you have picture's of a DC Skirts?
happy camping

here

theres tons of different ways to fit them on, i dont like the way that guy did it, but it works.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Oerski on Feb/20/04 said:
Quote: white4drTeg on Feb/20/04wow, a G2 that actually looks good
yeah you hard bro.yeah mine is clean too..
i was joking son take it easy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts