Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally got the Azect side skirts that I have been wanting for 5 months now. So I threw them on today and snapped some pics and then but my old WW back on.

I really like the way the Azect have a cleaner line and flow better, but at the same time I like the flare of the WW.

Here are pics I photoshoped one painted but I suk at photoshop so its not much help.

Aztec

Wing West

Feel free to comment. I guess I should make up my mind soon so i know which ones I want to paint.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
btw, I think that the Aztec side skirts will flow much better with your Tsunami front lip, the wings west side skirts doesn't have the styling lines in them to match with the tsunami lip

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
codenamezero on Feb/04/04 said:
copy and post the link at the address bar, i think imagestation found a way to block from people linking the image and suck up the bandwidth.
are you serious? That sucks so bad I use them all the time! Well Alvin is hooking me up, i just sent pics to him so they should be up soon.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
here ya go, Cydney, once you edit the new post with these pics I'll delete them from my post

EDIT* Deleted pics because Cydney put them in her post now.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I like the whole set up not to big, flows really nice !!! Congrats lookin good

Michele

·
Registered
478 Posts
I like the Aztec's better. I think Alvin is right, they seem to flow better with the Tsunami lip.

·
Registered
476 Posts
yea i would have to agree... the aztec's flow better with the tsunami lip... your car's lookin sexy... they'll look even better when painted... can't wait to see that....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts