Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got the Azect side skirts that I have been wanting for 5 months now. So I threw them on today and snapped some pics and then but my old WW back on.

I really like the way the Azect have a cleaner line and flow better, but at the same time I like the flare of the WW.

Here are pics I photoshoped one painted but I suk at photoshop so its not much help.

Aztec

Wing West

Feel free to comment. I guess I should make up my mind soon so i know which ones I want to paint.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
codenamezero on Feb/04/04 said:
copy and post the link at the address bar, i think imagestation found a way to block from people linking the image and suck up the bandwidth.
are you serious? That sucks so bad I use them all the time! Well Alvin is hooking me up, i just sent pics to him so they should be up soon.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I like the whole set up not to big, flows really nice !!! Congrats lookin good

Michele

·
Registered
478 Posts
I like the Aztec's better. I think Alvin is right, they seem to flow better with the Tsunami lip.

·
Registered
476 Posts
yea i would have to agree... the aztec's flow better with the tsunami lip... your car's lookin sexy... they'll look even better when painted... can't wait to see that....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.