Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy some already painted side mouldings. Milano Red. also interested in side skirts painted the same. Throw me a PM or respond to the post if you have anything. Thanks.

Oh kinda off topic... how mcuh would it cost to get factory ones painted?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
well if u want to save some money, u could just paint the mouldings your self. umm just go to kragens or pep boys and purchase a few cans of milano red paint. (its by duplicolor and the name is "import auto spray". about 4 or 5 cans will do and get some clear coat to. total cost is like 35 bucks. as for the side skirts, i got mine painted professionally but for free. u can go to a local auto shop and have them paint yours. prolly gonna be 75 bucks each side tho.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will that paint job look good or will it look done by me

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
depends how much time u want to take into doin it. just tape some newspaper around the area ur painting, and make sure u do nice even sprays. the kragens i went to dindt have that many cans of milano red, so my mouldings are a bit darker. but it looks pretty good far away. make sure to sand down the mouldings a bit before you start painting. (not sand, but maybe steel wool)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts