Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some more examples before I get my car painted, reason being I want to paint the side moldings that travel around the car. Mine is white with black trim, soon to be white all around. Any of you guys paint these also?

·
Registered
246 Posts
integrashadow on Sep/12/07 said:
why wont you just have the side moldings shaved like mine??
i agree. shaving will look alot beter. but there not bad if you take care of them. if your painting the car white, id paint them white too, unless you want that little offset then paint them a nice black. i say dont care what anyone says. its your car, you drive it. make it what you will

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
topic holder has a 2nd gen teg. its more work involved in shaving on those cars

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice g3... very clean, I love that color, goes great with your wheels also. I could shave them... has anyone seen it before on a g2? Pictures would be very helpful, even with the moldings I just want a good shot of them painted =D

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
i've seen the jdm low-profile moldings, and they look very clean. I'd suggesst getting those and painting them. The g2 gsr's had painted moldings all around, and thus looked much cleaner than the rest.... the jdm sides would definitely add to the look.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
love that car, exact look I am going for only white. I even bought those rims last week.

*edit*
Is that the 92 bumper? I have the lip also wondering if I should get a new one of those before I paint.. or just remove it.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Its a techno R rear bumper. Its really clean for being part of a kit. I believe it sorta looks like the Mugen rear, but not sure.
As for the headlights their just the black housing.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.