Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I am getting sick of the jdm conversion. Personally, I never thought it looked that good anyway. Our USDM G3 tegs have unique set of looks all their own, and I think they look a lot cleaner than the jdm's. I am not hating on anyone here, I just think the time is coming for people to stop preaching jdm.

For example look at this picture:

Now like I said before, I am not hating on anyone. But when I see the two right next to each other like this, I have to say that the usdm just does more for me. But this is just me, take it as you will. Feel free to post your feelings here either way, but lets keep it civil.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
I do like the US version more...Clean look. But there is something about the JDM one that I also like.

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
in the picture you showed... yes, the black USDM, slammed with those wheels and amber lenses looks much hotter!

but, there's no denying, this looks hot as hell to (a guy in our local scene)... I love the JDM look, and the USDM look. All depends on the rest of the car. Color, wheels, etc. It all comes together or fails miserably.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I like the JDM front end versus the hood and bumper lines of the G3 teg.... that's why I chose it ; )

·
Registered
995 Posts
i love the jdm integra conversion, it takes much effort and hard work to come up with the money for it. i hate jdm converted civics, some guys paint their headlights black and buy a civic si lip and claim they are jdm, thats what pisses me off. there are about 10 hatchbacks ive seen in stockton that look exactly alike cuz of this easy/fake jdm coversion

·
Registered
662 Posts
im just wondering if i can order accord parts to go on that yellow accord or the green on at the top thats my opinion on the jdm converstion if i wanted to do it ill go buy an accord and just not look at the back.

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
i'm not trying to rip on you but this is another one of those thread that will divide us teg owners. both have pros and cons, we all have our own opinons and you should leave it at that. i bet that this thread will reach 7 pages and everyone will say the same thing over and over..."i like this because of ...." etc. some people just wants to be different, if your sick of jdm...the best thing to do is stop looking at it. for example...you see a thread that says.."just got my jdm conversion!"...just dont click on it. i'm sure you dont, but you know what i mean. we are all differnt gab, like it or not.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ALUCARD on Feb/17/04 said:
i'm not trying to rip on you but this is another one of those thread that will divide us teg owners. both have pros and cons, we all have our own opinons and you should leave it at that. i bet that this thread will reach 7 pages and everyone will say the same thing over and over..."i like this because of ...." etc. some people just wants to be different, if your sick of jdm...the best thing to do is stop looking at it. for example...you see a thread that says.."just got my jdm conversion!"...just dont click on it. i'm sure you dont, but you know what i mean. we are all differnt gab, like it or not.
You are absolutely right. I didn't realize this when I posted it. I didn't mean for this to happen. I just felt like saying it at the time. I kind of hope the mods delete this now.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Personally, I think they both look incredibly great. They are both Integras! Thats what everyone likes anyway. Even though, I don't care for the 94-97 headlights at all, the 98-01 vs the JDM conv. is a lot better of a discussion. In the end though, it's all a matter of what someones opinion is, it is their car anyway...

·
Registered
227 Posts
I've always thought that the JDM conversions made the G3s look like a G2. I personally like the USDM look better.

Having said that I would like to do a JDM conversion just to get some of the cool front-end body kits that are available.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.