Team Integra Forums banner

Show off your DA integra!

869K views 2K replies 465 participants last post by  Aktryte 
#1 ·
Ive been thinking about picking up a DA as a daily driver. Lets see what you've got....

#6 ·
JeremyXXX on Jul/21/08 said:
So ive had a DC integra for the last two years and im getting ready to sell her but I plan on buying another integra, thinking about going a little older and getting DA. Show off your DA!
Not trying to be rude but I'm a bit confused. A 96 Ls (car in your sig) is worth under 6k. A CLEAN and low mileage/problem free da will run you 3500-4500(high end being a gsr) I think your best bet is to keep your g3. You stand to save maybe 2-3k max, plus you'll be getting into an older car with more problems than a g3 by far. I've had a Dc, 3 da and 2 Rsx and the da are far and away the biggest headaches. I love how they look and don't race them so I don't mind. But to ditch a 96 for a da to save money kinda has me scratching my head...

#7 ·
pink607 on Jul/21/08 said:
Quote: JeremyXXX on Jul/21/08So ive had a DC integra for the last two years and im getting ready to sell her but I plan on buying another integra, thinking about going a little older and getting DA. Show off your DA!

Not trying to be rude but I'm a bit confused. A 96 Ls (car in your sig) is worth under 6k. A CLEAN and low mileage/problem free da will run you 3500-4500(high end being a gsr) I think your best bet is to keep your g3. You stand to save maybe 2-3k max, plus you'll be getting into an older car with more problems than a g3 by far. I've had a Dc, 3 da and 2 Rsx and the da are far and away the biggest headaches. I love how they look and don't race them so I don't mind. But to ditch a 96 for a da to save money kinda has me scratching my head...
Who cares
......this is a "show off your DA." thread. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't enough pics of DA's around this site. Let's see more pics.

#1,873 ·
Been waiting for this thread.. Here yeah go...
I just picked mine up a couple months ago. GS with 83k original miles! A literal "little old lady" purchase (I'm the 2nd owner :biggrin:). The interior is super clean and looks like she never had a passenger in it. Couldn't be happier with the purchase since all of the other rides I'd been looking at were basically just someones failed project.

Attachments

#11 ·
Thank you guys..

That is after I clayed the car and then used a cleaner wax..That is still the 17 year old paint too..Claying was time consuming, but worth it..

Here is a better picture of the results..

I have just put on a set of JDM one Piece Headlights, so the car looks totally different..

#19 ·
yea tweeter i put there it came with my blaupunk compenents which i put in but stereo is hardly heard over teh exhaust..the shift boot is from redlinegoods.com i think it was like 45bucks shiped i bought it while it got converted over from auto..heres a ****ty pic of teh exterior

#21 ·
it was about 2.5k ish id say room well its not that roomy rly but its not small the shot was taken insde teh head rest cut out part i just put the camera in there and shot it so yea..only complaint i have with my interior is the SS it feels good and all but a lil too short for me id like it a lil heigher so i dont have to reach as much for 1-3-5 so im working on making an extension piece..o and by the way i have a DB1 not da

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.