Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 1899 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
HeroOfTheDay, those are some badass pics you put up. I wont be driving my g3 teg this winter since I'll be lowering it next month so I'm going to be looking for a DA teg to get me through and have some fun with. :D

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey DAquinn it sort of looks like your Acura emblem went for an afternoon stroll hehe.

I just bought a 93 milano red DA9 last Friday with ls tranny and gsr motor...it kind of sucks lol, but I needed a dd and it fits the bill. I can say that I've learned to appreciate the G2 styling now that I own one

·
Registered
29 Posts
soft_step on Aug/01/08 said:
Hey DAquinn it sort of looks like your Acura emblem went for an afternoon stroll hehe.

I just bought a 93 milano red DA9 last Friday with ls tranny and gsr motor...it kind of sucks lol, but I needed a dd and it fits the bill. I can say that I've learned to appreciate the G2 styling now that I own one
haha it wanted to spice things up.
no, the other owner had it like that, i don't know why though.
they're pretty good dailys. have you had anyone try
to race you yet?

·
Registered
13 Posts
just a lot more proof of how sexy the second gen is and can be....<3 cant wait to get mine up and running again so i can put up some decent pics ^_^

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
I love DA's ... I remember I wanted one so bad back in the day!

Ended up getting a '95 RS as my first car ... but the passion never died.

·
Registered
427 Posts
LOL, I don't have any pics of my daily, but here's some of my racecar. I spared no expense as you can tell...

running with a 95 prelude...

Some freaking moron took me out on the back straightaway...take a look at the skid marks

And finally, the spoils (different race)

·
Registered
3 Posts
HeroOfTheDay on Aug/03/08 said:
Nice GSR man! So clean and perfect. I've been in love with those wheels for a long time...
Thanks man! The wheels are new, I had to decide between these and 16" Rota grids like yours. They both look so good on our cars! And your carbon fiber hatch looks way hot! Now I need a front lip and EK sides

·
Registered
734 Posts
I miss my da had a 91 also had a 98 integra got rid of both, been looking for another DA for months now can't find 1 with a clean title or 1 that hasn't been molested yet damit!

41 - 60 of 1899 Posts
About this Discussion
1.9K Replies
468 Participants
1993AcuraIntegra
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing