Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1899 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
it was about 2.5k ish id say room well its not that roomy rly but its not small the shot was taken insde teh head rest cut out part i just put the camera in there and shot it so yea..only complaint i have with my interior is the SS it feels good and all but a lil too short for me id like it a lil heigher so i dont have to reach as much for 1-3-5 so im working on making an extension piece..o and by the way i have a DB1 not da

·
Registered
593 Posts
prolly the nicest DA ever made not myne but here it is

·
Registered
593 Posts
JDMXsi06 on Jul/23/08 said:
Read the whole history of that car..Made for track and to blow your mind..

And CG5andEK, I second, love those rims..Makes the DA stand out even better..
yep made for teh track but he says he drives it to teh track so its still street legal alota work did go into it though

·
Registered
167 Posts
JDMXsi06 on Jul/23/08 said:
Read the whole history of that car..Made for track and to blow your mind..

And CG5andEK, I second, love those rims..Makes the DA stand out even better..
yo thanks man..appreciate the kind words...i hope not a lot of people do this color..ahaha

·
Registered
429 Posts
I was thinking about it but i'd need another car. Plus mine is an automatic lol. I'm sad that there aren't any other DA's on this site :-/

·
Registered
226 Posts
Didn't see this thread when it started. I already posted some of these pics in my lowering thread but we're lookin low on DA's lol.

SDintegraGS on Jul/22/08 said:
more DA owners should run mesh wheels. It looks mint imo.

Mine are the meshies but I painted em

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Nice! It's gonna look great when you get done! I love to see G2's being restored...

I've collected alot of G2 pictures over the years... None of these are my cars, or my pictures, so I'll take them down upon request. I'm only reposting them because they're SICK!

Tegboi from G2IC:

Others:

21 - 40 of 1899 Posts