Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1906 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no way man haha. money's a little low right now so im selling my teg to make some money but i still want an integra so im gonna go old school and save some money. come on people, show me what you got!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
JeremyXXX on Jul/21/08 said:
So ive had a DC integra for the last two years and im getting ready to sell her but I plan on buying another integra, thinking about going a little older and getting DA. Show off your DA!
Not trying to be rude but I'm a bit confused. A 96 Ls (car in your sig) is worth under 6k. A CLEAN and low mileage/problem free da will run you 3500-4500(high end being a gsr) I think your best bet is to keep your g3. You stand to save maybe 2-3k max, plus you'll be getting into an older car with more problems than a g3 by far. I've had a Dc, 3 da and 2 Rsx and the da are far and away the biggest headaches. I love how they look and don't race them so I don't mind. But to ditch a 96 for a da to save money kinda has me scratching my head...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
pink607 on Jul/21/08 said:
Quote: JeremyXXX on Jul/21/08So ive had a DC integra for the last two years and im getting ready to sell her but I plan on buying another integra, thinking about going a little older and getting DA. Show off your DA!

Not trying to be rude but I'm a bit confused. A 96 Ls (car in your sig) is worth under 6k. A CLEAN and low mileage/problem free da will run you 3500-4500(high end being a gsr) I think your best bet is to keep your g3. You stand to save maybe 2-3k max, plus you'll be getting into an older car with more problems than a g3 by far. I've had a Dc, 3 da and 2 Rsx and the da are far and away the biggest headaches. I love how they look and don't race them so I don't mind. But to ditch a 96 for a da to save money kinda has me scratching my head...
Who cares
......this is a "show off your DA." thread. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't enough pics of DA's around this site. Let's see more pics.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thank you guys..

That is after I clayed the car and then used a cleaner wax..That is still the 17 year old paint too..Claying was time consuming, but worth it..

Here is a better picture of the results..

I have just put on a set of JDM one Piece Headlights, so the car looks totally different..

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Danny50 on Jul/22/08 said:
Matching CF hood anytime soon hero? That would be BOSS!
Ohhh yes... It definitely will eventually have a CF hood, I just don't know exactly when, haha. I'm still saving for what's to go underneath it.

A couple more for fun:

·
Registered
593 Posts
heres an interior shot of myne

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
Nice man! Yours has all the fancy buttons that my RS doesn't, lol.

What's up with the little tweeter on top of door? Did you put that there? ...and where'd you get that shift boot?

·
Registered
593 Posts
yea tweeter i put there it came with my blaupunk compenents which i put in but stereo is hardly heard over teh exhaust..the shift boot is from redlinegoods.com i think it was like 45bucks shiped i bought it while it got converted over from auto..heres a ****ty pic of teh exterior

·
Registered
429 Posts
dude that ****pit shot is hot. Don't know but it looks roomy lol. How much did the conversion job cost you? I wanna get it done or do it myself.

1 - 20 of 1906 Posts