Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1899 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no way man haha. money's a little low right now so im selling my teg to make some money but i still want an integra so im gonna go old school and save some money. come on people, show me what you got!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
JeremyXXX on Jul/21/08 said:
So ive had a DC integra for the last two years and im getting ready to sell her but I plan on buying another integra, thinking about going a little older and getting DA. Show off your DA!
Not trying to be rude but I'm a bit confused. A 96 Ls (car in your sig) is worth under 6k. A CLEAN and low mileage/problem free da will run you 3500-4500(high end being a gsr) I think your best bet is to keep your g3. You stand to save maybe 2-3k max, plus you'll be getting into an older car with more problems than a g3 by far. I've had a Dc, 3 da and 2 Rsx and the da are far and away the biggest headaches. I love how they look and don't race them so I don't mind. But to ditch a 96 for a da to save money kinda has me scratching my head...

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
pink607 on Jul/21/08 said:
Quote: JeremyXXX on Jul/21/08So ive had a DC integra for the last two years and im getting ready to sell her but I plan on buying another integra, thinking about going a little older and getting DA. Show off your DA!

Not trying to be rude but I'm a bit confused. A 96 Ls (car in your sig) is worth under 6k. A CLEAN and low mileage/problem free da will run you 3500-4500(high end being a gsr) I think your best bet is to keep your g3. You stand to save maybe 2-3k max, plus you'll be getting into an older car with more problems than a g3 by far. I've had a Dc, 3 da and 2 Rsx and the da are far and away the biggest headaches. I love how they look and don't race them so I don't mind. But to ditch a 96 for a da to save money kinda has me scratching my head...
Who cares
......this is a "show off your DA." thread. As far as I'm concerned, there aren't enough pics of DA's around this site. Let's see more pics.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thank you guys..

That is after I clayed the car and then used a cleaner wax..That is still the 17 year old paint too..Claying was time consuming, but worth it..

Here is a better picture of the results..

I have just put on a set of JDM one Piece Headlights, so the car looks totally different..

·
Registered
593 Posts
heres an interior shot of myne

·
Registered
593 Posts
yea tweeter i put there it came with my blaupunk compenents which i put in but stereo is hardly heard over teh exhaust..the shift boot is from redlinegoods.com i think it was like 45bucks shiped i bought it while it got converted over from auto..heres a ****ty pic of teh exterior

·
Registered
429 Posts
dude that ****pit shot is hot. Don't know but it looks roomy lol. How much did the conversion job cost you? I wanna get it done or do it myself.

1 - 20 of 1899 Posts
About this Discussion
1.9K Replies
468 Participants
1993AcuraIntegra
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing