Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to see anyone with the Buddy Club 2 kit on their teg, 98-01 preferebly but I'll take any pics really. Just came across it today on buddyclub2.com and I'd like to see it on some other tegs before I decide to buy it or not. Also to see how much people are lowered on them as well. Thanks TI!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I only have the Buddyclub2 sides, I wanted to make it smooth on the side since I shaved it. But Buddyclub1 front and rear. I don't mind if peeps here on TI don't like it. I'm driving so it doesn't matter. Just replying to your thread.

·
Registered
470 Posts
just to make sure you're aware - the kit gets rid of the front blinkers... when i bought my car it had the kit on it, didn't realize the blinker issue until after the buy. never came up with a good solution to create blinkers

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cody2289 on Sep/28/07 said:
just to make sure you're aware - the kit gets rid of the front blinkers... when i bought my car it had the kit on it, didn't realize the blinker issue until after the buy. never came up with a good solution to create blinkers
Thanks I realized that when I saw pics of the front. I got a pair of EG sidemarkers from a member on here already so I'm all set with that.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
is that road legal considering ppl in front of you cant see the side markers till they are almost right beside you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
MixMasterMike on Sep/26/07 said:
I'd like to see anyone with the Buddy Club 2 kit on their teg, 98-01 preferebly but I'll take any pics really. Just came across it today on buddyclub2.com and I'd like to see it on some other tegs before I decide to buy it or not. Also to see how much people are lowered on them as well. Thanks TI!
I have a 2000 LS that just got in a wreck... I relaced my body kit with the bc2 kit. It's still in the shop but I'll post pics when it gets out.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crimmy on Sep/29/07 said:
is that road legal considering ppl in front of you cant see the side markers till they are almost right beside you.
Did some quick photoshopin' and here's two ideas I came up with:

Put them as is on the front bumper and use them as turn signals

Find some round lights that fit in those two holes and wire them to the turn signals

I would think this is legal, unless someone could tell me otherwise.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
i like it, im not a huge fan of kits on tegs, but that looks hot!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.