Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, I'm finally set on buying some rims for my car but I wanna see whats your opinions on the rim that I'm getting. IF you don't like it show me a similar style. I like 5 star rims only. Also something that is light and don't cost tooooooo much either. I'm looking for a set of rims and tires for about $1000.

here is my pick

rims

what do u think?

got something better? post it! :) thanx

joe

·
Registered
897 Posts
i was thinkin about gettin those, i think they'd look nice with painted calipers also.

·
Registered
204 Posts
integra00gsr on Aug/01/02hey integra99blue said:
I've tried wheelmax and the wheels that I wanted, they just never seemed to have. I asked about 3 different RH Evo's and none were in stock and they wouldn't even order them for me. Definately try wheelgallery.com if all else fails. Tell them that Vinny from kansas referred you, they might hook you up.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Those wheels don't look bad at all. Make sure that the will fit your lug pattern. 4x100 is what you're looking for.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i got some rims for ya Joe:

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
Those are the SSR Competitions...i've wanted them since i was 16!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow i'm surprised at the responses I've received. Thanx a lot guys. Yea i saw the same wheels at wheelmax and i asked if he had them in stock and he didn't have them in stock. I'm mostly gonna order these the ones posted above. at the whalentire site with shipping and mounting and balancing it will cost me $920 so its def a good deal. Well thanx again guys.

joe

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
they make 4-lug

1 - 20 of 32 Posts