Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have not seen much activity in Florida on TI forums. I am currently in afghanistan serving for our freedoms to drive freely. So reaching out to members of the TI community to see if FL owners or anyone close want to meet up for a weekend of hanging out and driving the streets of Florida. Planning on this in June2013 and wanted to start this early so we could get a large group. My girl will be taking professional pictures so we can post them on TI and show that the TI movement in Florida is out there. Thank you for your time. Ride fast and smooth Teg Brothers.

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There is one in Tampa and one in Daytona annual meet. One in Daytona usually turns out big cause people stay over night.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
Well when i come home in May I will be attending the one in Daytona. I will be requesting info on it bud. Thanks for the info :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mascotte, Florida (In the midst of a hick-town that nobody has heard of). If anybody's from Clermont or Orlando, that be great to meet up and chill somewhere. I'm quite new and haven't really gotten around to attending any kind of (mature) car meets.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts