Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well considering all the makes models, years out there of vehicles, we are the number 1 stolen car possibly in the world!! I hear about tegs being stolen, flatbedded and just vandalized. Jealous? i had my car stolen and it sucked. i loved my car and now i got it back! Should we feel flattered besides the fact that these cars are so damn easy to steal or unfortunate to the fact that honda had to make such a beautiful car with such a reputation? or should we be both flattered and unfortunate?

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
i thought camry was number one stolen car in america? oh well shrugs.. well all i know is im scared my car is gonna get stolen
.. well i just think thieves suck.. yup

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah I am scared cause we had people getting sh*t stolen from their cars in our school parking lots in broad day light. we are supposed to have security guards and sh*t but obviously it didn't help.. like 10k in 1 week stolen so I am scared that someone is just gonna hit it and drive off cause their dicks..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lets jus say, the more precautions the safer you'll be from this lo_life_biznatchez...hehehe... yes im flattered of my car and i love it like its my actual baby. but im gonna try not to let them fools batter my baby and shank it for itz sexy parts. damn dem fooz...i worked hard for my teggy! and she werks hard 4 me, cant yall jus let her strut her thang in one piece.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, if they want it bad enough!! yea, people never pay any attention to alarms. no one cares. i have an detatchable face so i take it every where i go!!! so im gonna by a truck and have that as my daily driver to stores and what not!! cant risk having another theft!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Down here where I live (on the border) all they steal are Crown Vics, Ford and Chevy pickups, and Subhum... uhh, Suburbans. They don't want no stinkin' Hondas. They will bust a window now and then looking for drugs or cash. A steel garage door is a must.
Now watch...tomorrow my Teg will be gone!

·
Registered
111 Posts
total_noob on Apr/03/04 said:
The alarm went off when my stereo got stolen - I guess no one really paid attention
yeah, you hear them SO OFTEN, that nobody really does pay any attention to them....
in all honesty, the last time anybody heard a car alarm(except your own), were we even curious?? usually, we just keep walking, thinking someone must've just bumped the car...or, like at an airport parking lot, you hear them going off, just from the vibration of aircraft taking off and landing....
that is why i'm not a big fan of car alarms.(although i would probably change my mind if i was vandalized)

·
Registered
840 Posts
total_noob on Apr/03/04 said:
The alarm went off when my stereo got stolen - I guess no one really paid attention
Yep...that's why I installed the siren of my alarm IN THE CAR! My pager tells me when the alarm is going off, cuz no one else gives a damn. Blow their freakin' eardrums out!

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
We shouldn't feel flattered, no doubt about that. Honda could be flattered that they made a car so appealing that it has that title, but at the same time ashamed for letting it become what it has.

I HATE these threads. I have to leave my Teg parked outside over night. I'm finding myself going outside in the middle of the night to "make sure I locked the doors" or "make sure I put the windows up" more and more often now. Really it's just me going out to make sure my proudest possession is right where I left it. My Teg should be touched by no one's hands but my own. Stupid thieves have no respect. A guy who owns a Honda store has an R infront for sale. Took a whopping two days for the emblems to get stolen! Unbelievable. Atleast it wasn't the whole R though.

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
I've heard of a dealer around here that had an ITR stolen off the lot when it was brand new, might as well forget it ever existed... I don't know if flattered is the right word, but if those civic people weren't so cheap and would buy a gsr they wouldn't need a swap, so i kind of dislike swaps in civics because of that fact.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts