Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my transmission is about to go out so i purchased a rebuilt gsr/lsd transmission for 700 on ebay about 3 months ago. according to him, he shipped it a week later. he lives in texas and i live in california. i guess he didn't write the address correctly, it got stuck in san diego somehow. (i live in long beach which is about 4 hour drive.) he said he had to pay $75 (storage fee) to get it released and it's been about a week since it's released yet i didn't get it. i asked him for tracking # so many times yet he has bunch of excuses and it's hard to get in touch with him. should i trust this guy? what can i do if i don't get the item?

thanks for reading

·
Registered
187 Posts
if he won't even give you tracking then he's scamming u. tell him to give you the tracking number within two business day or file a compliant with ebay.

if you paid with credit card you should be able to get your money back

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
i agree with temjin, and in the event that hes not scamming you, hes a ****ty seller and you should report him anyways haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.