Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
My rims came the other day and i was gonna install my coilovers this weekend or next. I wasn't sure if I should keep the mudflaps on or not. Sounds like an easy question but its not. The people that had the car before me had it sprayed milano red. Well whoever sprayed it was a lazy ass and didnt take off the flaps to spray under them. ;( So.. should i take them off, making a little spot of lighter red visible, leave them on, or have them cut smaller (around the second curve, kinda hard to explain)??

·
Registered
445 Posts
bro, take them off. people will tell you they're functional blah blah..they are functional and they will keep mud off the the car better than w/ out but damn they're ugly..i personally would never leave those things on. but to each his own..

ps. i think that's the first thing i took off my car, next the wind deflector.
lata-

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I've put 65K on my 2001 GSR in the past couple years. I've driven all over New England and through most of the country. I've yet to chip the paint on my fenders or rear end. In my opinion, the flaps look awful. Take 'em off...

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i agree but there is a different paint color of red under them.

BTW JaydeeEm the prologue was awesome!!!!i cant wait for that game!!

·
Registered
464 Posts
weswill on Mar/11/04 said:
Yea i agree but there is a different paint color of red under them.

BTW JaydeeEm the prologue was awesome!!!!i cant wait for that game!!
i have the game... that video i just recorded it off with a video camera

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
i just took mine off. i like it alot better.

take them off...stand back in good light...and see how noticible it is to you

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I got rid of mine after they kept scraping the ground going into shopping centers. I'm glad I did too. It looks 10 times better. By the way, my G2 is red too.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
had a member paint his...I thought it looked decent...I'd leave them on depending on where you live if it's someplace that has lots of rocks on the road it help keep the quarters from scratched/chipped paint...just my opinion...you can always take them off if you go to a show they're only held on with a few screws I believe
Later,
Jared

1 - 10 of 10 Posts