Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess my baffles came of, somewhere in my pipes and now theres a real annoyying rattle when i drive. My qustion is, What kind of loss will there be if I go back to a stock muffler?? Right now i have the basic mods, I/H/E. The loud muffler is nice once in awhile, but a pain for long hauls or real late at night.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I just got my Apex'i World Sport but havent gotten it on yet. It's supposed to be close to stock unless you get on it then has a good tone. I'm putting it on this weekend and I will let you know how it sounds. Looks good off the car, probably will look great on. I have a 96-GSR so we are kind of in the same boat on sound needs. It was $390 shipped. Not toooooo pricey, but still a high dollar purchase.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
tegon-gsr on Oct/13/02 said:
290 where did you find that price
He said 390.

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
If I were you, I'd put in a silencer. If the cat-back exhaust didn’t have a resonator, I'd put one of those on as well. Also if you were to get a different muffler you could reduce the sound w/o taking away from performance.

·
Registered
368 Posts
i got rid of my tanabe recently and went back to stock, the performance changed like a whole 1%. Its so much nicer now to drive with a quiet sound. Im goin for look and handling now, i/e/h dont do that much so since i cant afford turbo or s/c right now, im stayin out of the performance market

1 - 10 of 10 Posts