Team Integra Forums banner

Should I get the 30,000 mile service from

764 views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  LT6916 
#1 ·
Should I get the 30,000 mile service from Acura?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the 10% discount from the dealership since I purchased my car there the service winds up to be $505.00

Should I get it? I get the free loaner car and free alternating oil changes. What would you do?

#5 ·
Yeah always fun to do it yourself. I recently started doing almost all the labor on my car since I have more time now and less money.
Before, my parents would take care of everything related to the car since it was theres, but now sinces it's mine...I do it all myself or with friends. Do it yourself....$500+ is damn expensive.

#7 ·
I'll give you a list of what has to get done from the HELMS and then you decide if you want to get the parts or have em do it.

Replace oil and filter

Replace air filter

Inspect valve clearance

Inspect and adjust drive belts

Replace transmission fluid

Inspect front and rear brakes

Replace brake fluid including ABS

Check parking brake adjustment

Rotate tires every 12K

Visually inspect brake hoses and lines, all fluid levels, tie-rod ends, steerig gearbox,and boots, suspension components, driveshaft boots, cooling system hosesand connections, exhaust system, fuel pipes, hoses and connections.

Honestly, I would do whatever I could do and then have them do what I can't or dont want to do. In my case I would do it all. Get the parts from Hillside Acura =)

#8 ·
Hey guys. You all suggested to do it myself. I totally would if I knew what I was doing but I don't know sh*t about working on cars :(

only mod I did myself was installing my HID's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.