Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is dropped almost 3.5" in the front and 3.0" in the back. I have Arospeed coilovers with stock shocks right now. The ride kinda sucks. It bounces a lot. Some people tell me to just buy new shocks and I'll be straight. I was thinking about buying either KYB AGXs or Koni Yellows. But I have a feeling that they won't last too long and blow out after a couple months. And I don't want to throw away my money like that. My other option is getting Tein SS coilovers, the full coilovers. Now I know those will definitly do the job, but I didn't want to spend $900 on coilovers. But if that's my last resort, I will. I also heard of APEX coilovers, has anyone tried those, and how much do they cost? What do you guys think I should do? Thanks

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
hm.. if i was extremely poor.. i'd settle for the shocks first.. and get the coilovers later.. i also think ur too low.. 3"+!! geez.. and i thought my 2.25" was low..if you can afford it get the teins.. they're worth every penny..

i currenly have a konis & ground control coilovers setup on my teggie.. both applekat and I love the "fully adjustable" setup.. i actually clear speedbumps and small animals now.. and i can set'er up to puke mode(hard/stiff in the rear).. handles awesome..

my bf has fully adjustable teins on his civic.. argh.. its so stiff(call me a puke-monkey).. even at the softest setting.. but u know what.. it corners great.. and super smooth at high speeds(i was amazed!).. but i dont think i'd wanna go on a long road trip with them on his car..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts