Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just went to look at a LS ntegra today and it was clean and looked well for its price. Im really leaning towards getting it sometime next week, but I have a few questions.
First is that since they are reported to have been stolen alot, I wonder if thats still the issue still nowadays and is it worth for me to buy knowning that. This is one of my dream cars to buy but I wanna know if Ill have to really worry about getting knicked the second I buy it as people make it out to be.
Another thing is what I could do to prevent it from being stolen if I do end up buying it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wanna daily it and keep it stock mainly.
Maybe add a new suspension and cold air intake? This is all new to me so well see how it goes

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just wanna daily it and keep it stock mainly.
Maybe add a new suspension and cold air intake? This is all new to me so well see how it goes
that’s a good start. You’ll soon find the bug to want to do more in no time. I myself and restoring a new daily for myself. Good luck and let me know if you need any help

·
Registered
69 Posts
Buy it, it's a 5spd, it'll be a blast to drive.
Keep it clean and if you get tired of it , as long as its clean you can sell it and make a few bucks. A clean stock teg 5 speed is worth a good amount now.
I bought my yellow teg ls and liked it so much I bought a black GSR!
just sayn the little car can grow on ya. lol

1. Most people don't know how to drive a stick, and that's a deterrent.
2. It's now a 25 year old teg and a little long in the tooth, the kids that used to steal these are now also older and not breaking the law anymore. We pray ?

·
Super Moderator
14,184 Posts
Get it. Don't let the fear of theft scare you off. It's true they are stolen less. That being said, here's a good place to start.

Reactions: SteveAR
1 - 8 of 8 Posts