Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
someone selling an 01 db8 ls with no title on my local craigslist for $900obo. should i pick it up for a part out on here? silver w/ black interior like could i make my money back?

·
Registered
878 Posts
most likely if its got full interior and good body parts u would prolly come out on top but im not 100% sure

·
Registered
199 Posts
i would say that if it isnt totaled you could easily make your money back...98-01 front end converion,interior,computer,trunk,1/4 panels, not to mention the engine and tranny,front knuckles...i would want the rear taillights so if you do get it let me know...also the doors...i could even use some knew doors

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Werd no title usually = stolen, or that hes gonna report it stolen right after you start to strip it down and then call the cops on you so insurance can pay him back for the car. If you trust the guy and get a solid written bill of sale then i say go for it. Interior, body, suspension..easily makes 900. hard part is gonna be getting rid of the chassis when youre done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.