Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking for a SRI and this is what i found. i like the Injen SRI, but i got a price quote for 280 CDN. but i also saw a Ractive SRI for 120. i'm just trying to figure out if it is worth the 160 dollars for the brand name. i've read SurferX's article and he said there isn't much of a different.

i'm not looking for huge performance gains. i just want a little for air flow. what do you guys think?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well, I was actually curious about the same thing when I bought my Vibrant sri. I dont know very much about this topic - but from a common sense point of view - its just a simple metal tube - and so I dont see how one can be much better than the other. If anything I would say the filter you put on it would make the greater difference. But , like I said - my pool of automotive knowledge is quite shallow.
I can say that I am very happy with the intake I got - and I'm also happy that I spent $120 canadian as opposed to 300.
If you have tons of cash - then sure go with the popular brand name - but as you know with any other product you are paying for the name, and the price does not necessarily represent the quality.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
It's a metal tube, that's it. Size matters so as long as that checks out then you're good to go. Unless you are getting something like J's Racing intake they are all shaped the same so there's not going to be any difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts