Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
H&R sports are the springs i'm ordering now the shock is the ? Orginaly thinking KYB AGX but I hear bad things from time to time. Koni Yellows are prob to expensive so whats good?

·
Registered
550 Posts
Koni reds and tokico blues are good but how much are u looking to spend?

·
Registered
401 Posts
what shocks will lower my car the most and still give me decent handling??..that don't cost tons of money??

·
Registered
277 Posts
Go with the SRRs. They actually adjust too. and they are not that expensive.

Adjustable performance shocks are identical to the ones offered in the Cup Kit allowing three different adjustment settings for the front and the rear.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looking to spend oo maybe 500 for the shocks

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Damn sign me up... I looked at modacar.com and found they had em for 499 plus shiping should be about the same.. Looks like a few more paychecks and I'll be running H&R sports with Koni Yellows!

·
Registered
586 Posts
i got the h&r sports and i just ordered some koni reds from shox.com for 308 free shipping. good shocks, just no quick adjustability, you can adjust them before install though.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
i've got tokico blue's and i'm pretty happy with them. i'm running GC coilovers. The ride is pretty nice still.

·
Registered
277 Posts
ominus on Sep/12/02 said:
Where can I get SSR's for a reasonable price??!
I don't know where you live,I live in Toronto and I found out by contacting the SSR co. You gotta call their dealer.
SRR just came to North America like four or five months ago and They are the best suspension in Taiwan.
My body goes down the Track with them, I heard they are as good as Tein and they are cheaper because they are made in Taiwan.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts