Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had skunk 2 lowering springs like 2" on my stock struts its been a rough ride
but i got used to it. But now that i have the money i would liek to get shocks what shocks do you reccomend for an almost stock or stock smooth ride ??? I like the idea of adjustable shocks but if there not smooth ill get reg ones? Any help is great

THanks

Joe

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
how much are you looking to spend? Koni Yellows are great but kind of pricey

·
Registered
215 Posts
adjustable shocks would be the best choice for you since you have a coilover sleeves.

i would say the Koni Yellows or the tokico illuminas

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmm 4 yellows im looking at 600 bucks w/o install would you guys say there worth almost 700 dollars? Or should i just get some kyb adjustable and new springs?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Yellows are possibly the best standalone shock you can buy. I currently run revalved yellows with a longer piston and stronger valving for my tracking, and they hold up very very well.

If you are mainly using your car as a daily driver, with minimal autocrossing or track duty, then something a step lower would be more practical in terms of pricing. Something like the KYB AGX. But if you are interested in doing a lot of competitive driving on the track or auto-x, yellows are superior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts