1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. got home at 6pm tonight with this 48 pound box awaiting me

unpacked

6 hours later, envelopes, packing slips, tracking slips completed

1 hour after that, all packed up and ready for a trip to the post office in the morning

First off.. a HUGE thanks to the incredible support of this shirt sale.. blew me away.....

Second.. out tommorow, so everyone will have them Mon or Tues (maybe a few days later for the 4 people in the great white north)... its almost 2 am right now, i'll get the tracking numbers out tommorow night (wont do you any good until Sat morning anyways)

Third.. i also slipped in a few biz cards in all the envelopes, so don't let them get tossed with the envelope!

Thanks again for supporting the site and wanting to show off TI

btw.. i look forward to having consistant money when V5 opens so i can keep these babies (and other colors as well) in constant stock

·
Registered
129 Posts
We appreciate all the hard work in getting us those shirts!! I know i can't wait to get mine,Gotta show it off!!!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lilsho2k4 on Feb/06/04 said:
when do you think the next sale will be for the shirts like this one?
as answered in other threads.... i don't really have an answer for that one except after i open the new site..... (which will be within the next few months)

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
These shirts are real sweet, I have one from before. I love it. You won't be dissapointed. As stated above "I'll support TI.net anyday :thumbup" Great job Steve, thanks for an awesome site.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
perhaps when you have mor money and time after V5 is open you could also talk to the guys from i think the Michigan forum about the INTEGRA hoodies they had made...those were MoNEY, and it would be sweet if TI sold those with like a TI.net ebroidered on them too...

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JustTegIt on Feb/06/04 said:
perhaps when you have mor money and time after V5 is open you could also talk to the guys from i think the Michigan forum about the INTEGRA hoodies they had made...those were MoNEY, and it would be sweet if TI sold those with like a TI.net ebroidered on them too...
the place that does the shirts can also do hoodies.... and hats and cup holders and just-about-anything-i-can-think-of.... i'd exclusively use them, they do top notch work and are absolutely the nicest people

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thanks for all your hard work and efforts Steve. I cant wait to get my hands on that shirt, it's like a late Christmas gift!

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks!

**Update**

Shorts are now out of my mitts... i spent 75 mins at the post office today while they run up around $400 in shipping, lol... (i wasn't the most popular person in the post office this morning to say the least)

here's the receipt to give you an idea of how much stuff i sent out!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
ahhh nuts, I missed the 4 pm deadline for the shirts last week. I blame it on school! haha.

Anyway, when v5 is release and the shirts go back in stock, Im going to be sure to order one ASAP.

That is one long recipt steve. I wonder what the people at the post office were thinking haha.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts