Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve just replaced my trans mount as well as change transmission fluid (penzoil synchromesh) which helped for about a week until I wasn’t able to shift again. I can go through the gears fine without the car on or in motion but if the car is in motion or running I can’t get it into gear even reverse. If I start the car in first I can power shift through the gears but it’s a bit rough also third gear grinds very often even when it’s shifting correctly. Feels like there’s a wall blocking each gear. Please give me suggestions to what my issue could be on here or email me via “[email protected]

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
This sounds to me like a clutch issue. Either the clutch master or slave cylinders have a problem disengaging the clutch or the disc itself has failed, causing the clutch to drag even with the pedal pushed all the way in. Make sure there is plenty of fluid in the clutch master cylinder.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
knavekid
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing