Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Fits: Civic 96-00 perfectly. Will fit the 94-01 Integra, 92-95 Civic, 90-93 Integra but you'll have to use your stock mounting bracket. We have also heard that it fits the Preludes with the stock mounting bracket as well. VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND FITS PERFECTLY!"

referring to the JDM black/red stitch boot for sale on ebay, they said it fits 96-00 civic perfectly, but for tegs and everything else you have to use your stock mounting brackets, is this hard to do? wouldn't you have to attach them to the new shift boot somehow? or is this shift boot direct fit for 94-01 tegs too? and do you guys think 32 bucks + 7.50 shipping is a good deal for this? anyone know where to pick this up cheaper?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
its a pretty good deal..but check out the guys feedback..see if its positive or not..and contact his other past customers and see what they have to say..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Thats about the cheapest. Im oredering one tomorrow, so if you want to wait to see how it goes for me then I'll let you know what I did. It cant be that hard can it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts