Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I know there are people that feel my pain. Storage of my integra for me is a necesary evil, specially up here in Canada. just though I would post some pics of mine in storage (mainly cause I got to do some work on it today casue it was kinda warm -1)

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Just wanna see some pics of the storage or sad sitting tegs out there.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Whats with the VW sign in your garage

lol, j/k. Ya know as much as I hate Houston and the south, Im glad I dont have to garage my Teg. I think I would cry if I couldnt drive her for more than two days. I think in the four months and Ive owned my Teg Ive only gone one day without driving her.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hey, I would love to be able to not run my car in the winter. I can see where not being able to drive it can be painful though.

BTW- That is one badass snowblower

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
sorce_money on Feb/21/04 said:
one good thing about winter... it gives you time for the car to rest and u can rip it apart and do whatever to it and not be worried about not gettting it done that night or whatever.
I wish it was like that, I find it hard to do things since it's so damn cold.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would be doing that, but most days its too damn cold and I dont have a good enough heater for the garage yet. and for the last week or 2 its been -25 or less.

And yes it is very hard to see my teg parked every damn day. I'm starting to get very ansty, I need to drive it very soon.

And theres more pics here

I also wanted to SEE some people tegs stored.

·
Super Moderator
14,200 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.