Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked and there is a bunch of stuff about shaving, how much, bla bla bla. I want to know tho, does the 'Acura' thing on the back left come off easy and cleanly, or are there things securing it that would cause holes, like on the caliper badge? Justa wonderin'

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
glad i didnt start then. Ill probably just stick with the acura theme then. I was thinking maybe go all JDM Honda, but it would look bad if i had the JDM 'H' badge and the Acura still on the side.

Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
im doin a badge swap for my 2nd gen. replacing the front and back emblems with the "H"(front plain chrome and back with cf or black background) and i replaced the "ACURA" on the corner with a "HoNDA" badge. so far looks great. still waiting for hte back emblem. i will take pics when finished.

·
Registered
461 Posts
i took the acura word off the back and replaced the acura badge with a honda one...looks clean i guess but i also molded the trunk key hole

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.