Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know about how much it would cost to have the emblem on the hood shaved? or all three emblems shaved? the hatch keyhole shaved?

·
Registered
569 Posts
its alot of money. i had my door handles shaved and it cost $70 a door plus $150 to paint each door cause they had to repaint the how door. so for the trunk i am guessing $200 and the front $100 so about $300 so i say just buy those one from the store that have the emblem filled in.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Adding to this forum my on query: anyone know approximate shaving prices for door handles, side moldings, emblems, and to have the gas filler located inside the hatch? Northern VA / Metro DC area...thanks

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
but, how would u open the door if the handles are shaved??

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
z317 on Sep/02/02 said:
but, how would u open the door if the handles are shaved??
Door poppers....like a remote you'd get with an alarm system, that pops open your door on command.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
that's cool, thanx for the info.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
you guys should learn how to use fiberglass and bondel. Cause fiberglass is pertty strong when you have mutiple layers. Cause its pertty simple. I wouldnt pay someone 70 bucks to shave each door handel. Thats expensive. I had my side moldings, keyhole, and emblem shaved off by using fiberglass and bondel. Its still holding strong

·
Registered
517 Posts
sigh.. this is retarded i recently ran into a pole (5 freakin weeks ago) anyways they couldn;t get the clear cornor so they ordered from 4 diff sources have been wiating on that clear cornor for like 2 weeks anyways i asked him how much to shave the front emblem he said well if you told me before i painted the front end it would cost 90 but since its already painted it would cost 600... i was like errr... just for the front emblem... sigh.... 600 is too much

·
Registered
301 Posts
lurker, that guy sounds like he trying to rip you off.

and z317, theres not only door poppers, but theres a kit that my cuzn got where your windows roll down by remote control and you open from the inside. this may sound kinda lame, but its actually better than poppers b/c poppers arent really known for reliability, and also what if you accidently pop your door open while cornering? just a thought.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts