Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to shave my side moldings so I wanted to know the best way to fill those holes. I dont have the money to get it welded professionally so i was gonna just bondo them. My question is, should i put something behind the the holes on the inside of the door to make it stronger? Also, I have a coupe and I didnt wanna take off the interior panel cas it looked like a pain in the balls so I'm gonna just rip off the molding and bondo it from the outside. Is this gonna be strong enough since it doesnt take the abuse like the door from slamming shut? I'm gonna be shaving the emblems like this too.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
IMO if your going to do it, do it right.By that i mean save up for the welding.

·
Registered
246 Posts
lol just ripping them things off eh? definetely mcgyver style LOL anyways, on to what i learned at the good 'ol body shop, fiberglass bondo, the strands of fiberglass in there are ESSENTIAL for filling spot holes left by such things as the hole for emblems, trim holes, etc. it is not necessary to put something behind if you use fiberglass bondo, but it will be a pain in the butthole to try to put regular bondo over a hole ( i know from experience ). I recommend putting something behind no matter what, but if you don't want to, use fiberglass bondo, iight peace

1 - 5 of 5 Posts