Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics that I can post now w/o the link. Waiting for Full Bomex kit w/ Mirrors, then I can finish. Tell me what you guys think.

Here's front side shot, clean and shaved...

Here's a rear shot, notice the shaved gas door, handles, and door ding guards...

Here's the roof clean shaven...

Here's a side shot, I love how smooth it is...

Any questions/comments welcome, thanks

·
Registered
597 Posts
hell yeh, thats gona look aweosme.. ive only seen one other car with shaved rain gutters, and it looked really awesome. nice choice on kit/mirriors too. ive got the same kit but no shaved handles or rain guters and i love it.. good luck

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
To tell you all the truth, its costing me near to nothing to get this done... :p, I am paying for materials and parts, ie body kit, spoiler, mirrors, paint, primer, etc. My dad owns a body shop, and my car will basically be the shop car to show off how good imports can look and what good work my dad's shop does. I will definetly post pics once the kit is off backorder. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
hmmmm... anyone ever consider just putting clearcoat over a primer color like that? it kinda looks sweet to me... sorta like what skunk's rsx project car looks like. matte finish black... it looks stealthy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.