Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i decided to comeback to VA for a visit last week and ended it this morning, as i was heading for the highway to head to SC i realized it was heavy fog and slowed down, came up to a hill and when i went over assumed i was going straight and manage to run my car up a curb at about 30mph shattering my rotor and calipers... and i bent my rims. so now... what do i do? anyone know a place to order these parts at a good price? i am going to fix it myself and just stay here for awhile in stead of spending 1700 bux on the shop fixing it, anyone else think thats a good idea?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
holy hell that is gangster... yeah it is on the passenger side... my dad and i flipped (seeing as i am not where i live this is all leaving me witout acces to cash) when we say they wanted271 for 2 calipers, 245 for 2 rotors, 137 for a busted brake line hose, 296 for wheel hub and 132 wheel bearing...
what is that? do they think im retarded? anyways, if someone can help me find these parts ill be eternally grateful, and such, oh yeah... the damage is on the passenger side

·
Registered
640 Posts
well i got the caliper for ya, and i can give you the braket with it, but the slide is locked up on it, so if you braket is still fine then it'll work, but like i said the slide on the braket is locked up and no one sells them seperate. how about 20 bucks plus shipping??

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i already ordered the caliper and rotors... i have an autozone rewards card and got the rotors for 15 plus tax... which is nice, but yeah, im working on getting it fixed, plus side is i got a new (read: no damaged like mine) set of fat fives, and met some other integra lovers here so... hope to be out of here soon, maybe see some TI members on my way out to SC from VA... anyways, later!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think it is time for some serious upgrades... i already told the shop to not worry about suspension issues as long as it driveable... im going with koni yellows ad ground control, switching to stoptech brake system... after i move to sc and get established in my job... then it off to work on the engine build... so yeah... lets hope no more curbs jump outta no where ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i am getting them from the shop today
they are my only souviners from here, ill post pics when i get them, they are literally sheared in half, the other parts scattered on dale blvd in VA
also, the knuckle is fine, the rim is scratched and the tire is absolutely fine... yet i managed to break my brakes... thats just weird

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.