Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my stock antenna makes this very weird sound whenever i turn on my radio/cd. it's messed up and a lil bent. anyway, im looking into getting a shark2 antenna or the MDX/Honda Si antenna. Link
anyone got pics of your tegs with either one of the antennas? i'd like to see what tegs look like with the MDX antenna vs Shark 2. or if the MDX would even fit on the teg..lol

also, which one would you personally prefer? thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
I just got the Shark Attack 2 a few weeks back and i love the way it looks. Functions great too, almost no difference in the reception from the OEM antenna as long as you hook up the power cable. The only thing is that mine leaks so I am still in the process of trying to seal it down.

·
Registered
647 Posts
the shark attack II would do fine. the mdx looks kinda flat down according to the pics in link, so may get in spoiler's way maybe?

gunner_240b on Feb/09/06 said:
here's mine....kinda far a bit but still viewable...

becarefull, you parked next to a fire hydrant.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts

Here's better views w/ shark II antenna I had on my old 94LS. I would get shark II antenna again.Very good respection when I listened to radio. But that wasn't very often!

·
Registered
629 Posts
one more (a little better)

Hope that helps.

As far as the reception, it ain't too bad. It's not as good as the stock antenna, but mine use to make the same weird sounds as yours and got stuck coming down, so this antenna was definitely way better than the stock.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.