Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know this subject has been covered alot and i was searching through everything but no one ever posted a picture of any tegs with shark antennas on the roof.

im getting a JDM front next week and plan to repaint my car, and one of the things that i missed and that i want to shave this time around is my antenna. i was looking at some different sites after searching and found a few but all of them are too long (MDX and s2000) or too fat and ugly (BMW replica). i was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions. i was looking for something that kind of looks like a BWM antenna only not so big, or one that looked like the MDX antenna but not so long.

also if anyone has any pictures of any of them, that would be great too.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this seems to be the audi antenna after a quick google search....i think this would stick out like a sore thumb

i cant find a good pic of the RL antenna but it looks like a BMW antenna

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have the Shark Attack antenna where the original one was, and it looks good. However, the antenna probably is larger than you are thinking - I'd guess around 6-7 inches tall, and would probably look really ackward on your roof.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
godspeed94 on Jan/27/06 said:
ive seen the hidden atenna before but i heard it doesnt get as good rception and id actually like something on top of my roof and the other one looks like it just screws into the original antenna. maybe i can just buy the audi looking one and thenscrew on a different top?

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nugget61 on Jan/27/06 said:
I have the Shark Attack antenna where the original one was, and it looks good. However, the antenna probably is larger than you are thinking - I'd guess around 6-7 inches tall, and would probably look really ackward on your roof.

yea thats exacly why im looking for sometihng like the BMW antenna or the RL antenna just smaller

im starting to think nobody makes anything. maybe ill have to make my own some how

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.