Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
haha...hey look steve..its the server posting pics up on anothers server....(inside joke)

man haha miss posting huh ryan? GET THE FORUM BACK UP

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha... Yeah yeah yeah... The server hosting the forums doesn't like ASP. So until I can figure out a way to convert the forum to something other than ASP, it'll be down for a while. That is unless you want a completely new forum...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
sup ryan....nice to know your still alive...we thought your power supply failed and no was around to repair you....hehe

·
Registered
9 Posts
Damn that feels good, she looks EXACTLY like mine. I don't have pics online yet, but sh*t, its like BondVT came to my house and took pics of my ride.

·
Registered
270 Posts
babysin on Jun/30/02 said:
Damn that feels good, she looks EXACTLY like mine. I don't have pics online yet, but sh*t, its like BondVT came to my house and took pics of my ride.
yours is lowered too? because bondVT is lowered...he also got alot of engine goodies

·
Registered
594 Posts
nice car!!!did you have it repainted or is that original?

Hey any solutions for the molding around the back windows peeling off? Mine looks terrible.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Thats a sweet ride bro nice and clean no wear as f**ked up as mine. i got some pics in my profile of my 89 till i take some pics of my 95, feel free to look! laters

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Got a question...where are all the dents, dings, scratches, and rust...
Uh oh...someone got maaco. lol, j/k. But you must have done some body work...that looks perfect condition.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Hell yeah, clean G1's representin up in this biatch ;-p. My favorite g1 ever still has to go to that turbo G1, that thing is phaaaaty.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts