Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I am not sure how many of you saw the post last night about how someone heard from an Acura rep that 2006 was the last year for the RSX, and that a shorter 2-door version of the TSX will replace it (i will believe it when i see it tho), but...

that post apparently effected me, cause I had this crazy dream with a new TSX in it. the details were kinda screwy tho because i remeber it being like the RX-8 with 2 rear small suicide doors and no b-pillar. either way, that dream was DEFINITELY casued by excessive amounts of Team Integra, lol...

so, anyone else ever have a dream caused by reading a wierd thread on TI?

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
lol,, should have said it in that topic =P

I don't sleep well at night, so I can't say anything

~P2P

·
Registered
401 Posts
I only get two kinds of dreams from this site:

1.) Iam driving down the straight of a course going as fast as my little black beast can go and having a the most fun of my life.

2.) I walk out side to see my car gone or broken into again...Although I should also mention I have dreams of me walking out and finding ppl doing the breaking in to my car...and then..muahahaha me and my bat go to it!!...lol!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.