Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i go around 40 mph in 5th gear and slam the gas well not slam but you all know what i mean she starts to shake and shudder not hard but def noticable and it sucks cause i checked all my wheels and they are all ok very very minute wobble and i brought it to a guy in g land and he said its all good it shouldnt shudder like that i replaced all my plugs and wires and cap rotor and distrubtor today so basically whats left check my tie rods and everything is good my car has 68 k on it and im pretty angry cause she was fine until i tapped a good old nys present aka the pot hole down in albany....i was researching on the site and they said possible axle problem but how do i tell which one and if they are broken. def a sad azn boy with a sad and semi broke imported toy :-(

·
Registered
428 Posts
pot hole in albany, I feel your pain, cracked one of my rims and then i had the spare on and hit another and bent the steel spare tire and deflated! good luck, one on central ave and one on washington ave....good luck

check ur axles i had a problem with my winter car and it was the passenger side one it was shake'n and pull'n a lil to that side at times.

·
Registered
745 Posts
im just saying that because i use to have 16's on my car and when i put the gsr rims my car use to shake over 40 or 50mph i took the car to get the wheel's balanced but it wasnt even that i had spacers on the car that needed to come off and wala my problem gone.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
according to my honda tec friend uncle steve he said that its my inner u joint thats prolly the issues which side he has no idea but he said to put the car in the air and have someone rotate wheel and hold the joint if the axle moves and then the joint then the jointi s bad or if it wiggles then its the joint so looks like im in the market for 2 axles might as well replace both thank god i almost pay nothing for labor prolly like 30 40 bucks

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
got it fixed it was my passenger side inner u joint that was causing the shaking and it only happened really bad on left hand turns and between 60-8-0 in 5th gear so i hope this helps out others in the future that dont always blame your rims and tires right away the problem may not always be the most odvious

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.