Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get Rota Attacks. However I can't do anything to the car without my dad's permission since yes I'm 16 and he owns the car. Now here's my question If I get these wheels with the hubcentric rings do you think that they will shake? And buying them from Mach3 do you think they will mount them right so they don't shake? This bothers my dad the thing about the shaking and if I buy them from CA that I can't take them back.

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
If the wheels are mounted and balanced properly(I'm assuming your buying a wheel package),there should be no problem.

·
Registered
685 Posts
you will have no problem...they are just like normal wheel...you have to balance them...put on the concentric rings for a proper tight fit and you will be cruising....you'll love it...and you will have much better traction! Just tell him that :)

good luck

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright thanks guys hopefully he'll believe you. He's a bit skeptic about trusting people on-line. Don't ask me he is just weird like that.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
You don't have to worry about shakin gif the wheels/tires are balanced. And buying it form Mach3 means that they most likely will be balanced.

Tell you dad this, if you buy it from CA, it may not be easy for you to return them but you can easily sell them since they are pretty popular wheels.

Second, if you buy from CA (meaning you're out of state) then you won't have to pay tax! And Mach3 provides free shipping!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I had a friend that had the same problem; his dad was a bit paranoid about letting him modify his car. The way he broke down his dad was by starting up a conversation about what his dad's first car was, and then what other cars he has owned in his lifetime. Then his dad started to remember back to when he was that young and started talking about various DIY projects and modifications he did to his cars. His dad finally realized that there isn't much harm in it, and let him modify his own car. Just give it time.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
Or you can be a real man and start making desicions for yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts