Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
my pass seat is the same way and squeaks ...very annoying .

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Well you need to check a few things that have been covered here before.

Id start with the bolts on the seats, balance tires, replace bad tires, alignement, axles, tire pressure.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i think i will check the bolts on the seats... i just got new tires put on a month ago and it has been doing it when i got those put on and before with my old bad tires... they have been balanced and the tire pressure is fine... so i guess there is only to check the bolts on the seat.. thanks..

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
also if there is snow up there, it could be some snow in the drivetrain in the front..it happened to me from doing 540's in a snow covered parking lot..but anyhow..just turn ur wheels really hard to either direction and do a slow donut..im not sure if thats what it was or not but my friend said he had snow up there and it made his car shake bad and he did the same thing that he dide and his car was soo bad it made my head shake..althou im not sure it was snow or something with turning the wheel really hard fixed it or what. but doing what Chris said is the proper way to do it. just saying after i did that the shaking and vibration stopped.

·
Registered
57 Posts
you got love honda's the stupids things piss you off, like the stupid light in the glove box when you floor it and the glove box opens alittle bit and the light goes on so you just can see it threw the top crack between the door and the dash board

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
240ALLMOTOR on Feb/08/04 said:
you got love honda's the stupids things piss you off, like the stupid light in the glove box when you floor it and the glove box opens alittle bit and the light goes on so you just can see it threw the top crack between the door and the dash board
damn man i hate that or u go over a bump..its the most annoying thing on my teg

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
ya my teg does the same thing, like when i come to a stop really quick..the person next to me says it jolts forward, i had my boy drive it while i sat there to see for myself and sure enough it happened, i might try to tighten the bolts and whatnot...

also 240allmotor, funny u mentioned that cuz i just noticed for the first time when i go fast or over a bump it sorta leaves a little crack open and i can see the stupid light shining through at night! ARG!..sorry i wasnt much help, more of a complainer in this post hah.
*~*Ash*~*

1 - 11 of 11 Posts