Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I got a question for you. I have a 94 honda civic with a 95 acura integra gsr engine and I keep having a severe idle problem. My civic wants to idle at 3,000 rpms and wants to climb. I replaced the idle air control valve, map sensor and tps sensor and calibrated it to specs. I'm dead in the water here and I just dont know what else to do

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm assuming it has to be something around the throttle body or intake manifold. Usually that's caused my something not calibrated correctly or an air leak after the TB. Kind of hard to help diagnose it online, but I'd just run through everything on the intake side. Maybe spray some soapy water around the manifold and TB to see if any major bubbles start showing. That would be a start for finding any leak.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I found the problem one of the hoses on the under side of the intake manifold blew off and I didnt see it. Got a new one and put it on and it's running fine now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
JunkYardCivic94
Team Integra Forums
The Team Integra community is a forum dedicated to Acura Integra enthusiasts to discuss engine building, suspension, repair, detailing and anything else Integra related.
Full Forum Listing