Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i currently have 96 gsr with jdm itr shocks and sri. i discovered fun driving course and i want to have more fun driving. however, before having more fun, i have questions and advices from you guys.

i think, i need to improve my brakes, rims, tires, thicker swaybar, and ofcourse more torqu and HP :)

since i don't have enough money to upgrade all of them, i'm thinking to put itr swaybar, and maybe lighter rims and tires for now. currently i have oem starfish rimw with 205/55/15 tires.... is this tire size better for mountain road driving?? or should i go back to 195/55/15??

any advices will be great

thanks

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hum...seems like for oem 15" rim, 195/55/15 or 205/50/15 is way to go... can anybody suggest me light, but not that expensive 15" rim? since i like my starfish rim, i might just paint it...but i just want to know so if i can find them on craigslist, i can buy them :) oh, and if you can tell me the used rims price range, that would be great!!

thanks

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
my advice to you is to start here:

TI Articles

Articles of interest:
• Slip Angle and the Circle of Traction
• Suspension for Beginners
• Alignment: Camber [6 Pages]
• Double Wishbone vs. MacPherson Strut II: Compared by [ MichaelDelaney ]
• Double Wishbone vs. MacPherson Strut3: 2nd Opinion by [ MichaelDelaney ]
• Strut/Tie Bars
• Sway Bars

• Tweaking tire pressure for maximum handling [good read]

• Choosing the Right Performance Wheel
• Brakes: Brake Pads
• Brakes: Rotors [5 Pages]

get a basic understanding of what goes on and then evaluate your driving style. Based on what you learned from the articles and how you drive, you can make some choices there.

this is where I started...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.