Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sweet ride... is that a carbon fiber hood? i like the contrast of the white and black... my buddy has a '92 4dr all white... sometimes i wish i had a 2nd gen instead of a 3rd... keep up the work... nice and clean... just the way i like to see em.

·
Registered
126 Posts
for the pic under drivetrain info...vtec is engraved!! thats so sweet lookin

·
Registered
225 Posts
thanks guys! glad im finally gettin to represent the greatness of g2's! and the vtec in the molding is one of the reasons i bought the car. some of my friends want me to shave the door handles and moldings, but i just cant do it, hehe.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
"White Rims on a White Car and the HOWL of a VTEC Motor, WHAT COULD BE BETTER?!?!?!"

If its a G2.

Great car man, i have recently been falling more in love with our older brothers. And you car is one of the reasons why.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
very nice car, i was actually thinking of dropping ole 94 LS for a 92-3 GSR...again, sweet g2 geeser!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
thanks guys! keep the good stuff coming!!!

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
slick ride big guy

·
Registered
225 Posts
thanx guys! and i will have quite a few more pics next week because as we speak my car is getting painted championship white, and i am going to order rota slipstreams (black) later this week. its supposed to be finished friday, but will prolly be saturday or monday. again, thanx alot guys, and keep the comments coming!

·
Registered
225 Posts
i was gonna ask you that z, but you beat me to it. when it gets done there will be some pics on the way!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bingo! A G2 makes the cover again. We may be old but we are not out of the race just yet. Good job, some day I will make it up to the hall of fame but untill then (after winning the lotto, cause the Military dosnt pay) Keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts