Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow is all i can say. i got there at like 7:30 after having drank a little the night before ;). i knew very little about how it would actually work even after read the website and everything on here. i decided to go STS because of my mods and especially the new wheels, and that was a great decision. i didnt have any tools with me and needed to rotate my tires and everyone there was super helpful. some dude with a really really nice EVO let me use his jack and torque wrench, which was nice. i had gone to watch saturday and started talking to the guys who owned this beauty:

they were brothers and actually had two identical type-r's one they raced and another they daily drove. they were by far the fastest front wheel drive car there. they were dead serious though. they had datalogging, GPS, DOT R hoosiers, but damn were they fast. i got to ride along and i couldnt believe it

i ended up putting using masking tape for numbers:

loaning a helmet from the bus:

and off i went:

i had a blast and ended up cutting 17 secs off my first run (which was a learning run) and just had more fun than i thought possible. heres some other pics from the day:

king motorsports type-r, badass but not that much faster than me:

my next mods are a f1 spec fiberglass seat, so i sit lower and maybe a snap in SRR harness

·
Super Moderator
7,789 Posts
Awesome, glad you liked it! What kind of times did you put down and what was the course like? Keep riding with people as much as you can, it will really help your own runs.

·
Registered
45 Posts
hey your inbox is full justbobagian and ur E mail doesn't work soo I'm posting here

you have to check myautoevents.com And yes this weekend its happening u can reg. online its 5 dollars cheaper.

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=6764&psrnd=.37494614356705921633069346436343801511
Sat event

http://www.myautoevents.com/pls/mae/frmEventDetail.Show?psevent_id=7130&psrnd=.5689496039623995162134846515010109688
Sun event

unsure what days I'll do I have to fix my power steering pump leak. in my subaru OR borrow some wheels and tires for my Ex girlfriends integra I dont know if she'll let me drive it lol

Tri state is held a tad different but its basicly the same

Bart won DS in his type R also by the way at the scca national champ.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts