Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to sema in Las Vegas in November. if you dont know what it is, it is like the biggest car show around. Is anyone else going?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
i went to sema here in MI, it was cool, thank god i knew a supplier there! and btw: it is not the largest car show in the world, the largest car show in the world is the woodward dream cruise in michigan, look at the sig. over half a million cars. (this is not a flame, it's a fact)...o yeah good luck at the show and take some pics...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Take pictures of ALL the integras there and any other NICE cars, and post them so we can all see them

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Silverbullet on Sep/04/02 said:
Do you have details? That'd be a good excuse to take a road trip.
Info on this show

its a pretty big show, lots of manufacturers "premier" new stuff at this show, lots of demo cars, probably see the Alpine/WingsWest RSX there... stuff like that

·
Registered
136 Posts
see ya there! ... still trying to find a cheep hotel tho... where u staying at ?
Madman and FlyinHighImport, your both kinda wrong ... SEMA aint a car show... it's an afermarket parts show... It's the largest Aftermarket parts show from what I understand tho... Hopefully I will have a booth there next year !!

See ya there Madman !! What Company are you with ?

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
SEMA isn't what it used to be.. it used to be better.. i mean it's a great show.. more professional atmosphere than most other shows.. but i think a lot of vendors dont give away as much anymore because there are less business people going to make the connections..

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well .. I am in the industry ... and it is very essential for me to go there and make contacts with new supplyers and cut deals. Free stuff and girls in bikini's with fake **** is nice ... but I would go even if they were not there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts