Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sold my integra and I HAVE to get rid of all this stuff as soon as possible!

everything is for 3g integras

z3 fenders

t25 turbo

side-mount intercooler

16' acura 3.0 cl wheels

strut bar

dual gauge pod

any reasonable offer WILL be accepted. buyer pays shipping (willing to ship everything).

·
Registered
129 Posts
whats the story with the turbo and intercooler? does it include the intercooler piping and all that is needed to install it?
and who are all these other stl members?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the turbo/intercooler DO NOT include all neccesary hardware/bolt ons. all it includes is the actual turbo and intercooler. i will let them go together for 300 dollars.

the fenders are unpainted, they are fiberglass. i got them from a kid named shaun warren who lives in the st. louis area and he was in the process of doing somethign with the slits, he was bond-oing them up. the fenders are going to need a little bit of work to look good. i can sell the both of them for like 80 dollars.

the cl wheels are in perfect condition. ill sell them for 200, the tires are bald so you're going to need new ones. the cl wheels do NOT fit on the integra. they are 4 lug, however.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yessir, the ls motor doesnt come with any sort of strut bar. it really doesnt even do anything, it just dresses up the engine. its chrome.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts