Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Advertising this stuff for a friend in Salt Lake city since his teg got stolen and he is now parting
out his teg i will put his email and phone number at the bottom of the page cause i am just advertising
this stuff for him i do not want to be a middle man so dont email me or pm me please thanks.

This is all out of a DB8 2000 Acura Integra Ls 4 door automatic (exterior color is silver interior
color is gray):

Full grey leather interior (minus gauges, dash, steering wheel, driver and passenger airbags).

Front seats- the seats are dark charcoal grey with not a scratch on them.

Back seats.

Center console and armrest.

Headliner.

All 4 door panels- the door panels are black with dark charcoal grey suede incerts. (all buttons
and trays are black).

All interior plastic trims.

Front and back seat belts.

All weather stripping.

Sun roof- i cut the sheetmetal around the sun roof .so you can transplant it into another vehicle .

Driver front fender.

All 4 doors with all the guts included,(wires,windows,speackers,ect.ect.).

Rear trunk lid.

Rear back windows(tinted limo black).

Rear (o.e.m.) tail lights with gaskets.

All 4 acura l.s. 16x7.5 rims with 50 series falken tires they are the 8 spoke oem acura ones not the
ugly ones I believe they are called ls mesh.

Lugnuts and locks.

Full suspension with eibach coilovers (lcas etc.).

I also have a b-18 that has 86000 miles on it from a wrecked car.its missing a exhaust manifold ,
injectors . I want no less than 1000 for it it includes full wire harness, all sensors, all
accessories, motor mounts, auto tranny, all cables, radiator, fans, belts, every damn thing as long
as i get a 1000 for it .

My rifle is a carbon 15 from professional ordinance it has a flutted barrel,100 round carbon drum
detachable quick release flash suppressor,custom soft carry case,tasco 20x scope.has less than 500
rounds fired from it. i want 1000 firm for it.

Also my chevy truck its a 1981 c-10 ,305-v-8 auto trans cd player its a pile but it runs
1800 for it.

Thanks for all your help i do appreciate it .

You can contact me at the phone number or email address below.

Vincent Nebbio

(801)-520-2989

[email protected]

He is located in salt lake city if you want to know any prices just email him or call him thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
i need one too..passenger side hehe..

·
Registered
126 Posts
do you have the fenders,front bumper,radiator,rad.support,??????????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.