Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
set of 6 1/2 Infinity Kappa Perfects (component set). MINT
set of 6 1/2 Inifinty Kappa (Coaxials) 63.5I MINT

Make offers on both. Im from Rhode Island if you want to pick up.

·
Registered
411 Posts
I have these speakers and they are amazing! Also you can use the stock tweeter mounts for these and they fit with no modification.

How much are you asking for these?

flip.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks flipsoft,
Yes they do sound AWESOME especially if you run an amp to them. You wont have any issues with fitment. I will also include a custom setup for the rear speakers so they dont rub on the speaker grill. Wont have any regrets with these speakers.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bass is hella nice but its more of a midrange speaker unless you run it in a pod which will be even SWEEETER.

·
Registered
477 Posts
How does the fronts fit? Like the speaker sits fine without being to deep. Also what mounts are provided witht he tweeters? Where did you place them. Im interested, hit me up with a PM and lemme know what your lookin for.

·
Registered
411 Posts
In my 2 door the fronts fit like a glove. I followed the article by MorningZ on making the MDF cutouts and they went in with ease. The crossovers were mounted in the door just under the back of the arm rest where the window switches are.

The tweeters come with a surface and a flush mount but on mine I used the stock grills and back plate to mount them. I put some padded double sided sticky tape on them and they held right on to the brackets. I even cut off the clips from the stock tweeters and used them for these. It went in really nice. Looks completely stock.

flip.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hmmm yea but im in a gen 2 man, no tweeets here :) Are the tweeters in good shape, or are they all still taped up and what not? Lemme know what your looking to get shipped

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are in REALLY REALLY good conditon. What I did was cut the stock speaker basket and they fit mint. Tweeters are perfect to. My crossovers were also installed in the door. Stealthy. I can get you pics if your really inerested in buying them.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Also they the fronts retail for $500 and the rears retail for $200.

I got them at cost at circuit city, I paid $280 for the fronts and cant remember what I paid for the rears. I want $200 for the fronts shipped and $100 shipped for rears which I think is very fair prices.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So its $300 shipped to your door for everything. Check out ebay prices and dont forget to figure out ebay's shipping. My prices are deff. fair.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sorry but how old are these? Do you have any pic's?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts