Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need a c/f hood for my teg but is the price $340 a bit too over the top for a seibon? if anyone can find a better deal pls let me know i would really really did i mention really!! apriciate it??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah they do like 4-5 taxed...my friend that owns the jdmauthaust shop sells it to me 340 no tax..but i still think its a rip LOL..i dont know..but c/f hood for tegs is not a big diff in weight reduction but it just looks nice on the teg makin the white and black flow throughout the entire body.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i heard the vis fades and gets bubblely..and seibon is show quality..so i dont know..vis is cheaper but im afraid of the yellow or like faded color of the hood when it gets hot....well in any case i think if ima get any hood i sand it a bit and do more clear cote on it to protect it from the heat ..i dont know but seriousely SOMEoNE HELP ME FIND A BETTER DEAL lol............

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Those were the good old days...$300 for a vis or seibon hood. These days Your lucky to get it at $340 for a VIS or seibon hood. Price has sky rocketed it's ridiculous. Reason being is because of the very bad carbon fiber shortage. The price for carbon has gone up for the carbon manufacturers, due to the shortage and have raised prices on us dealers, thus passing the price increase to our customers (which we hate). But if you want a good deal, better then anywhere else I'll price match or beat whatever you throw at me for VIS or seibon, but it has to be from a advertised price and a valid dealer. Let me know if you want a seibon or vis hood
I don't recommend getting generic brand name hoods, as they fade really easily!!!! After 1-3 months they'll fade. You get what you pay for right?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k ill message u about it soon right now tonite me and my friends are out takin first pic of my teg and i'll prob post it by tommorow AHHH SWEET IM SO EXITED k im out lol

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
JDM_00GSR on Feb/12/06 said:
ok i need a c/f hood for my teg but is the price $340 a bit too over the top for a seibon? if anyone can find a better deal pls let me know i would really really did i mention really!! apriciate it??

first time i've ever seen you use punctuation in your writing. And 340 for a seibon cf hood is already a fair price.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
340 is expensive to me...not that i cant pull it out..but im pretty shure there are cheaper prices cuz the oringinal price he wanted was 360 and i only got it down to 340.....so im feeling a bit cautiouse about it...however i did buy Xtronic HID kit from the dude for 320..since he didnt get my hood when i ordered it...but seriousely 340 is not cheap..and fair price means that its not hook ups..LOL..i need the hook ups HEHE

·
Registered
10,393 Posts
itzcarloooo on Feb/13/06 said:
Those were the good old days...$300 for a vis or seibon hood. These days Your lucky to get it at $340 for a VIS or seibon hood. Price has sky rocketed it's ridiculous. Reason being is because of the very bad carbon fiber shortage. The price for carbon has gone up for the carbon manufacturers, due to the shortage and have raised prices on us dealers, thus passing the price increase to our customers (which we hate). But if you want a good deal, better then anywhere else I'll price match or beat whatever you throw at me for VIS or seibon, but it has to be from a advertised price and a valid dealer. Let me know if you want a seibon or vis hood
I don't recommend getting generic brand name hoods, as they fade really easily!!!! After 1-3 months they'll fade. You get what you pay for right?
just wait for the price to go down imo. :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
i got a seibon oem cf hood and im telling you right now taht ur gonna spend a pretty penny for them things...at least over 500. then again your getting better quality and better construction that vis, so to me its worth the money...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i would never spend 500 on a hood NEVER lol besides carbon hood doesnt do much for teg weight reduction as i said..so i guess if that dude doesnt come up with a better price i probably buy it from my friend for 340 jdm oem seibon hood......LOL..you guys here need to learn to do alot more bargain cuz lol seems to me you guys are ballers ahaahah

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.