Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever seen this lip kit on a car before? Just the lip kit.. not the wing. http://www.streetracingconcept.com/acura.html

I'm trying to decide between this or the mugen style lip and skirts kit. I like the way the mugen looks stock but I have only seen it in abs plastic or cf for the 94-97. This kit comes in urethane and is in my price range. Let me know what you think. I would like ot find some actual photos of this kit on a car instead of drawings. other suggestions are open to. I want it to keep somewhat of a stock look and I do have spoon mirrors so something that would look well with that too. Thanks.

·
Registered
553 Posts

I've never seen that kit on a real car before, but these pics have been discussed here before. Can't remember where the thread is... anyone wanna help me out? Personally I love the drawings, but not sure if I'd have the same opinions of them on a real integra... probably not.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I think that whole kit is pretty sweet looking except for the wing. Since I haven't seen any tegs with that type of kit I suggest doing it. The kit has a nice flow to it, it doesn't stick out like many other kits. The nice thing about it for my view, it still keeps the look of the stock teg, just with some added lines!

Do it! haha

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I like the front and sides, but not too sure about the rear. It says it is a 5 piece kit, 1 fron, 2 sides and 2 rear.. it looks like the rear lip is one piece, anyone 2 parts to it? I think I will try for it, just cause it's different.. besides I think a front mount will look good behind it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
It looks alright, i think there are better looking kits out there though. That reminds me of a toyota celica too much.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.